The term ‘elite Physique Fitness' or ‘us' or ‘we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Elie Physique Fitness, Unit 5, Mailing Court, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle, NE6 2HL. The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Unless other arrangements are made, 1:1 Personal Training, Super Training sessions, and Program Design explanations (these services herein individually and collectively referred to as "sessions") last approximately 55 minutes. Fat Loss Camp sessions last approximately 45 minutes. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, elite Physique Fitness cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time. In those cases where schedules do permit, Clients may request to extend sessions, at the current session rate.
- Rates for elite Physique Fitness services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honored at the price already paid.
- Time slots are available on a "first-come, first-served" basis by appointment. Sessions as part of a package, must be paid for when the appointment is booked. Client may schedule prepaid sessions in advance.
- In order to provide the best possible service to all Clients, elite Physique Fitness asks that all Clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a Client cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled Client. Unless prior arrangements have been made, a Client will be deemed a "no-show" when they are fifteen minutes late for an appointment. No refunds or credits will be given for "no-shows".
- Regarding cancellations:
- All cancellations must be made with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice in order to receive credit for the session. Due to an inability to fill the previously blocked time period, Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice given will not qualify for a credit and Client will be charged for the session.
- If Client receives credit for a missed session, the credit must be used within 60 days of the missed session, or it will be waived.
- If elite Physique Fitness needs to cancel a scheduled session, Client will receive credit for such session.
- Client should bring a water container with them, as necessary for the session workout.
- Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, elite Physique Fitness can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and elite Physique Fitness cannot guarantee specific results.
- Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
- elite Physique Fitness respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and elite Physique Fitness will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
All Terms and Conditions are subject to change.